Tips for A Successful Virtual Session
- We value your time and appreciate your patience as we provide services for a new experience for our program and your family.
- Please come to your Zoom session prepared by knowing what the expectations are :
a. Read the lesson plan of time if possible and be prepared with the materials (usually the materials will be those things that you already have in your home).
b. Have your children dressed and ready to go including having had breakfast.
- Please arrive to your Zoom session on time.
- Please be present with your children in the Zoom session.
- Please have your camera on and for the Zoom session please reduce distractions such as loud noise or talking until the session is over.
Once again, we thank you for choosing the Care Village center and appreciate you taking your time and patience in being partners with us in your child’s education. Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.